Cook up delicious dishes but that’s not all! A casserole dish is very versatile and opens up a host of cooking possibilities: simmering, steaming or roasting! Thanks to its lid and the steam trapped within, it allows slow and gentle cooking which preserves the taste qualities better than more aggressive methods. The food is flavor some and poultry golden brown but not burnt! What is the advantage of Pyrex ® glass casserole dishes? Glass is a non-porous material that does not take on the taste of the food so there is no problem alternating between sweet and savory!
- Side handles: help make the casserole easier to hold when taking out of the oven, even with potholders or oven gloves.
- Non porous material, glass does not retain flavors. Switch between sweet and savory dishes easily without any lingering tastes.
- Ideal for stews and slow cooking, preserving the quality of your ingredients. Brown and roast without burning or simmer or steam. Successful results every time!
Size: 38 x 23 x 15 cm
Capacity: Base 4,5 L + lid 1,4 L
The advantages of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odors
- Scratch resistant