- CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF CHINESE CUISINE: this uncoated wok lets you really crank up the heat, so it's essential for Asian food fans
- ENJOY 'WOK HEI': the plain metal builds up flavours and non-stick properties over time, for that 'wok hei' ('breath of the wok') taste
- SO VERSATILE: cook up favourites like sizzling beef, szechuan tofu, and classic chow mein, or use it for steaming or making soup
- ROBUST CONSTRUCTION: the heavy-gauge carbon steel wok is ideal for high-temperature cooking, and can be safely used with metal utensils
SUITABLE FOR ALL HOBS, including induction, the wok has a flat base for stability; size: 30 cm (12 Inch); 10 year guarantee
The tried-and-tested construction is the secret to its authentic cooking performance. Carbon steel retains heat beautifully, for fast, even cooking at high temperatures (essential for that stir fry ‘sizzle’).
The lack of non-stick coating means the wok will develop its own non-stick patina over time, so adds a unique smoky flavour to dishes.
Embrace this authentic cooking method in your own kitchen, and bring a new edge to favourites like chow mein noodles, sizzling beef or spicy Szechuan tofu.
- Diameter: 30 cm (12 inches)
- Length, including handle: 49 cm (19 inches)
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction
- Hand-wash only