MasterClass Vitreous Enamel Roasting Tin, Induction Safe 1mm Steel with Scratch Resistant Coating, Medium (34 x 26cm)
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE ROASTING PAN: it makes achieving juicy roasts and succulent vegetables easier
- DURABLE: electroplated and sandblasted for durability, this one millimetre-thick tin won't warp, corrode or flake
- QUANTUM II TECHNOLOGY: this powerful, BPA and PTFE-free double non-stick coating releases food easily
- MASTERCLASS BAKEWARE: discover other products from this award-winning collection
- USEFUL INFO: protected by MasterClass's 20 year guarantee and five year non-stick guarantee
The MasterClass Non-Stick Deep Roasting Pan's heavyweight construction means you can enjoy succulent, tasty roasts, time after time. Made of carbon steel and finished with a state-of-the-art non-stick coating, it’s designed to last for years with proper care – that’s why it’s covered by the MasterClass 20 year guarantee. At 34 x 26 cm (13” x 10”), with a depth of 7 cm (3”), it's great for roasting poultry to a moist crispness, as well as cooking up succulent joints of beef, golden roasted potatoes and other veg. You can also use it to make big lasagnes and shepherd's pies, as well as traybakes.