MasterClass Self Basting Roaster with Lid in Gift Box, Non Stick Carbon Steel, 27 x 18 x 10 cm Small Covered Roasting Tin
- SELF-BASTING LID helps to keep meat and poultry moist during roasting, and succulent for serving
- DURABLE: electroplated and sandblasted for durability, this one millimetre-thick tin won't warp, corrode or flake
- QUANTUM II TECHNOLOGY: this powerful, BPA and PTFE-free double non-stick coating releases food easily
- MASTERCLASS BAKEWARE: discover other products from this award-winning collection
- USEFUL INFO: protected by MasterClass's 20 year guarantee and five year non-stick guarantee
Improve your Sunday roasts forever with the MasterClass Self-Basting Non-Stick Roasting Tin! This oval roaster has a dimpled lid that allows steam from your meat or poultry to collect as it roasts. The flavoursome juices then drip back down, effectively basting the roast for you. The result is succulent, moist roast meat and veg that’s full of flavour. Like all MasterClass non-stick bakeware, this roasting tin is made of high-quality steel and features the super-effective Quantum II non-stick coating. It measures 27 x 18 cm (10½” x 7”) at its widest points, and is 10 cm (4”) deep. That’s the perfect size for smaller joints of beef, pork or lamb, as well as individual poultries.