MasterClass Non-Stick Sloped Large Roasting Tin, 39cm x 31cm x 5cm (15'' x 12'' x 2'')
- COMMERCIAL-GRADE ROASTING PAN: it makes achieving juicy roasts and succulent vegetables easier
- DURABLE: electroplated and sandblasted for durability, this one millimetre-thick tin won't warp, corrode or flake
- QUANTUM II TECHNOLOGY: this powerful, BPA and PTFE-free double non-stick coating releases food easily
- MASTERCLASS BAKEWARE: discover other products from this award-winning collection
- USEFUL INFO: protected by MasterClass's 20 year guarantee and five year non-stick guarantee
Some say Sundays aren’t complete without a hearty roast. This non-stick roasting tin from MasterClass is made of extra-durable, long-lasting carbon steel, so will leave you with succulent roasted meats and crisp veg for many Sundays to come. What’s more, with its state-of-the-art Quantum II non-stick coating, you can ensure your food looks as good as it tastes when it comes to serving. Measuring 39 x 31cm in diameter, with a 5 cm depth, this oven tin is a great size for roasting larger joints of meats and poultry. It’s also ideal for making crisp roast potatoes, and succulent parsnips and carrots.