Revolutionise the way you cook. It's not often you get to enjoy the best of all worlds. But with MasterClass’s cast aluminium casserole dishes, you can.
Thanks to its cast aluminium construction, this sturdy dish is a strong heat conductor. This means you get all the benefits of cast iron cookware, but in a lightweight, easy to handle form. It's finished with a double scratch-proof, non stick layer. This all adds up to the perfect recipe for a long-term kitchen companion - an extra-tough, lightweight casserole dish with lid, which cooks stews evenly and thoroughly. It's ideal for cooking hearty beef stews or spicy chicken casseroles on the hob (it’s induction safe). You can put it in your oven too, making it great for slow-cooked stews, curries and tagines. Built to last, this casserole dish is covered by MasterClass' 25-year guarantee.
- REVOLUTIONARY CAST ALUMINIUM: this casserole pot cooks like cast iron, but is lightweight and manoeuvrable
- HOB-TO-OVEN COOKING: it works in ovens and on hobs, and spreads heat quickly and evenly
- ROBUST NON-STICK: two layers of anti-scratch non-stick offer excellent abrasion resistance
- SELF-BASTING LID: enjoy extra-succulent slow-cooked meats and rich one-pot stews, thanks to its moisture-retaining lid
- USEFUL INFO: induction safe. Dishwasher safe. Measures 24cm wide. Includes a 25 year guarantee
Size 33 x 24.8 x 17.5cm