MasterClass Cast Aluminium Induction-Safe Non-Stick Griddle Pan, 28 cm (11''), Grey
- REVOLUTIONARY CAST ALUMINIUM DESIGN: it absorbs heat quickly and distributes it evenly for fast cooking
- DOUBLE-COATED, SCRATCH-RESISTANT, NON-STICK INTERIOR: this means you can fry using less oil for healthier results
- STAINLESS STEEL BASE: use this skillet on all hobs (it's induction safe) or in ovens
- RIBBED BASE: makes it ideal for cooking grillhouse-style charred meat and veggies
- USEFUL INFO: pouring lips provide an easy way to serve sauces. Twenty five year guarantee.
What if you could fry your favourite foods and keep all that mouth-watering flavour, but in less time? With this revolutionary aluminium skillet pan from MasterClass, you can! Built from tough cast aluminium, this 28 cm (11 inch) square pan is a strong heat conductor. It gets really hot really quickly – just what you need for frying, searing and sautéing food. And because it cooks evenly, you don't end up with cooked-on-the-outside, raw-on-the-inside dishes. Being such a strong heat conductor, this skillet makes it easy to give your meat, fish and poultry grillhouse-style char lines. Get it hot enough and its ribbed base does the rest, giving your recipes that unmistakable smokiness. The finishing touch? Its cool grey speckled interior is double-coated with a highly scratch-resistant, non-stick finish. It releases food with ease, and makes cleaning up quick and simple.