Bring a touch of traditional class to modern teatimes with a quintessentially English teapot.
Designed in the UK by renowned ceramist, David Birch, London Pottery's iconic Globe teapot pays tribute to time-honoured tea making tradition, while adding some clever innovations.
This spotty teapot is perfect for making smooth, superior-tasting brews. Its spout features a built-in ceramic filter. So, as you pour your steeped tea, it'll catch teabags, petal teas, or larger loose leaf teas, stopping them from ending up in your cup.
There's no dripping either. The Globe loose leaf teapot's spout is positioned in such a way as to prevent tea from leaking out once after pouring. Decorated with the 'Out of the Blue' circles pattern, it's sure to make a wonderful addition to any dining table.
- QUINTESSENTIAL ENGLISH TEAPOT: London Pottery's iconic Globe teapot with filter brings a touch of traditional class to teatimes
- ORIGINAL DESIGN: decorated with playful white circles on navy blue, this 'Out of the Blue' tea pot is an original David Birch design
- A SMOOTH BREW: this teapot has a built-in ceramic filter, effectively straining teabags, flower petal tea, or larger loose leaf teas
- NON-DRIP SPOUT: the position of the spout on all Globe teapots means there's no dripping on work surfaces or tabletops
- GIFT PACKAGED: this 4 cup teapot with strainer makes the ideal present for a friend or loved one - it comes in a lovely gift box too
- PLEASE NOTE: The strainer is built into the base of the spout and is not removable
- Capacity: 900 ml (1½ pints / 4 cups)
- Dishwasher safe
- Gift boxed
- Features the London Pottery stamp of authenticity