KitchenCraft Stainless Steel Butter Dish with Lid, 19.5 x 10 x 8 cm
- A BREAKFAST ESSENTIAL: this butter dish keeps butter fresh and spreadable (no more torn toast!)
- EASY SERVING: it has a quick-lift handle, and the tray is easily accessible for knives
- STYLISH: the stainless steel shine suits any décor, and looks great on the dinner table
- EASY TO CLEAN: the rust-resistant stainless steel washes up beautifully, and is dishwasher safe too
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: this butter keeper comes with KitchenCraft's 12 month guarantee
The last thing you need when you’re still yawning in the morning is for your butter to tear a hole in your toast just because it’s too hard. Sometimes only real butter will do though and that’s why this classic-style butter dish is here to save the day. (Well, your breakfast anyway.) Because this handsome, stainless steel butter keeper is a real looker, you can keep on the table at dinner parties too. That way your guests can help themselves, slathering fresh, creamy butter on to piping hot new potatoes, homemade bread rolls and crunchy corn on the cob. This butter dish will allow your favourite spread to spend time out of the fridge without getting too melty and messy. It will also keep the butter away from the elements, so it stays fresh for longer. The classic, rectangular shape is a great fit for standard size butter blocks and the base is deep enough to keep the butter neatly in place, while also being accessible with a knife. No more fiddling around with unsightly greasy foil and paper – just lift the lid and serve!