KitchenCraft Natural Elements Wooden Egg Holder Rack with Carry Handles, 25 x 17.5 cm (10'' x 7'')
- NEATLY STORED EGGS: keep them safe and organised with this meticulously crafted wooden egg rack
- A FINE KITCHEN ADDITION: looks the part on stone counters, wooden tabletops and farmhouse-style shelves
- NATURALLY STRONG: it's made of natural acacia wood, with built-in handles for easy carrying
- TWELVE HOLES: this egg holder can keep up to a dozen eggs safe and dry
- USEFUL INFO: part of the KitchenCraft Natural Elements collection. Comes with KitchenCraft's 12 month guarantee
What would your great-grandparents think of flimsy cardboard egg boxes? Or the fragile wire-framed ‘egg towers’ you see in some homes? Fashions change, but eggs will always be (highly) breakable, so go for the sensible storage option. With this robust wooden egg rack, you get the best of both worlds. It’s crafted from solid acacia, a durable honey-coloured hardwood, that’s tough enough to keep your eggs safe and sound, but sufficiently good-looking to impress your family and friends. Whether you want your eggs on hand for quick fry ups, or serious baking sprees, place this traditional rack on your kitchen counter, and stay confident the only breakages you’ll get will be the ones that end in a delicious meal. This quality solid wood egg holder forms part of the Natural Elements range, enhancing your kitchen, and your meal- times, with time honoured designs and natural materials.