KitchenCraft Natural Elements Eco Friendly Washing Up Brush, Recycled Plastic with Non Scratch Straw Bristles, Double Sided Round Design, Grey, 29cm
- ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING: these KitchenCraft Natural Elements brushes are made from 100% recycled plastic and straw
- RECYCLED DISH BRUSH: with anti-scratch straw bristles, it cleans thoroughly but gently (great for non-stick)
- DOUBLE-SIDED DESIGN: there’s an additional small brush on top, which is ideal for hard-to-reach areas
- COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE: its comfortable handle has a hanging loop for storage and fast drying
- USEFUL INFO: non-toxic, odourless and BPA free. Measures 29cm long. Twelve month guarantee
KitchenCraft Natural Elements specialises in eco friendly products for a green home and healthy planet. This range of cleaning brushes features an array of home essentials made from recycled plastic and straw. By using recycled rather than virgin plastic, these eco friendly household products help save non-degradable waste from landfill. They make excellent alternatives to conventional plastic sponges too, which shed microplastic particles over time and contribute to the ocean plastic problem. Eco credentials aside, they work just as well as traditional cleaning supplies. This heavy duty dishwashing brush features non scratch bristles made of straw fibre. They get dishes beautifully clean, but are gentle enough to tackle delicate non stick pots and pans without scratching. There’s also an extra, smaller cleaning brush on top, which makes light work of hard to reach areas. This environmentally friendly round dish brush is non toxic and 100% BPA free, and comes in minimal, recyclable packaging.