KitchenCraft Natural Elements Eco Friendly Pot Brush, Recycled Plastic with Non Scratch Straw Bristles, Triangular Head, Grey, 22cm
- ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING: these KitchenCraft Natural Elements brushes are made from 100% recycled plastic and straw
- RECYCLED DISH BRUSH: with anti-scratch straw bristles, it cleans thoroughly but gently (great for non-stick)
- IDEAL FOR COOKWARE: its triangular head reaches into corners, and includes a built-in pan scraper
- COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE: its comfortable handle has a hanging loop for storage and fast drying
- USEFUL INFO: non-toxic, odourless and BPA free. Measures 22cm long. Twelve month guarantee
KitchenCraft Natural Elements specialises in eco friendly products for a green home and healthy planet. This range of cleaning brushes features an array of home essentials made from recycled plastic and straw. By using recycled rather than virgin plastic, these eco friendly household products help save non-degradable waste from landfill. They make excellent alternatives to conventional plastic sponges too, which shed microplastic particles over time and contribute to the ocean plastic problem. Eco credentials aside, they work just as well as traditional cleaning supplies. This heavy duty washing up brush features non scratch bristles made of straw fibre, which clean thoroughly but gently, so they’re ideal for delicate non stick cookware. In fact, the whole thing is designed to excel when cleaning pots and pans, right down to its triangular head, which reaches into those tricky corners with ease. The pan brush also features a built in pot scraper, so you can get rid of burnt-on food marks without breaking a sweat. This environmentally friendly dishwashing brush is non toxic and 100% BPA free, and comes in minimal, recyclable packaging.