KitchenCraft Natural Elements Cutlery Organiser Tray, Bamboo Fibre, Putty Grey, 33 x 25.5 x 5 cm
- ECO-SAVVY STORAGE: this bamboo fibre tray provides a planet-friendly way to store your cutlery
- FIVE-SECTION DESIGN: organise all your knives, forks and spoons, as well as some cooking utensils
- DURABLE: the naturally robust, reinforced bamboo construction helps ensure a long product life
- NEUTRAL COLOUR: it's finished in a nature-evoking putty grey colour that suits most kitchen settings
- USEFUL INFO: measures 33 x 25.5cm. BPA, PVC and phthalate free. Twelve month guarantee
Organise your cutlery with a storage solution designed to be friendlier to the planet. The KitchenCraft Natural Elements cutlery organiser tray uses fibres from one of the world's most sustainable wood sources: bamboo trees. Simply slot it in your cutlery drawer to reduce clutter and maximise storage space. The generously-sized cutlery drawer insert features five separate compartments: four smaller sections for knives, forks and spoons, and a larger section, which is perfect for longer-handled cooking utensils, such as wooden spoons and spatulas. Finished in a simple shade of putty grey, which is inspired by nature, its neutral look sits nicely alongside most kitchen decor styles.