- INDUSTRIAL LUXURY: this bread bin is made of sheet iron for a rugged, handsome look
- SPACE-EFFICIENT: this upright container has a small footprint, yet has room for a generous loaf
- THE LITTLE DETAILS: a welded handle, a metal 'BREAD' label, and a smart brushed finish
- ENJOY FRESHER BREAD: the tight-fitting lid keeps your loaves and pastries fresh for longer
- USEFUL INFO: designed in the UK by KitchenCraft. Twelve month guarantee
View Full Details
From the Industrial Kitchen range at KitchenCraft comes this stylish bread bin. It’s made from sheet iron, which gives it a rugged and handsome look, and makes it ideal as a kitchen statement piece. Its distinctive appearance is inspired by industrial design trends, combining a natural, distressed look with masculine curves and user-focused designs. Like all Industrial Kitchen products, it’s designed to be as useful as the vintage products that inspired it. The bin makes the most of worktop storage space with its smart upright design, and has a tight-fitting lid, so it keeps your loaves of bread, bagels or crumpets fresh for you to enjoy. As a finishing touch, the bread crock features a metallic ‘BREAD’ label, for easy identification, and to pair up beautifully with the coordinating sugar, tea and coffee canisters.