- UNIQUELY HANDSOME: this attractive, practical trivet is crafted using natural materials, making every piece unique
- INSPIRED BY INDUSTRIAL TRENDS: it's made of reclaimed mango wood with distressed iron edging
- VERSATILE: it's the ideal size for teapots and kettles, as well as pots and pans
- IDEAL FOR SERVING TOO: it's fitted with soft padded feet to stop scratches on tabletops
- MAKE A SET: match with other items from KitchenCraft's Industrial Kitchen collection. Twelve month guarantee
View Full Details
Who would have thought usefulness could look so good? This trivet combines robust natural materials with modern design touches, to create a piece that’s both practical and artistic. It’s part of KitchenCraft’s Industrial Kitchen collection, and is ideal for cooks who appreciate authentic antique looks without compromising on quality. The trivet measures 20 cm (8 inches) across, so is ideal as a kettle or teapot stand, or as a place to rest hot pots and pans as you plate up.