- GOOD PUD: make your own hearty, share-sized steamed puddings with this large stoneware pudding basin
- TRADITIONAL LIPPED RIM lets you tightly secure muslins and covers, to avoid soggy puddings
- ROBUST AND VERSATILE: this chunky stoneware basin is safe for steamers, saucepans, ovens and microwaves
- COMFORT FOOD: try old favourites like steak and ale pudding or a moist jam sponge
- USEFUL INFO: measures 15cm (6") wide. Dishwasher and freezer safe.
View Full Details
Steamed puddings are a real treat that always go down well at the dinner table, whether it's a hearty steak and kidney suet pudding for dinner, or a sweet and gooey syrup sponge as a midweek treat. Best of all, they’re easier to make than you might think – especially with KitchenCraft Home Made's large steamed pudding basin. With this pudding steamer bowl, you can create family-sized portions of all your favourite steamed pudding recipes.
All you need is foil or muslin cloth to cover, a little greaseproof paper, and an appropriate saucepan, steamer, or domestic oven. Like good-old-fashioned pudding steamers, it's made of chunky stoneware, and has a lipped rim so you can easily secure your cover.