Citrus Focus Liquid Concentrated Fertiliser 300 ml
Growth Technology Citrus Focus is a premium quality, balanced liquid concentrated fertiliser, precisely formulated for citrus trees grown in pots and containers. It is manufactured from pure mineral salts and enriched with complex organic plant acids, such as humic and fulvic acid, to increase the fertility of the compost. It also contains seaweed as an added source of nitrogen. The citrus plant family includes lemons, oranges, mandarins, limes, tangerines, grapefruits and is closely related to kumquats. Citrus Focus provides balanced nutrition that should be used regularly from March until October to assist healthy growth and abundant flowering and fruits. Simply add 10ml of Citrus Focus in every litre of clean water, weekly. If leaves are pale or yellow, increase frequency of application.
- Balanced nutrient solution for all citrus plants
- Ideal for all citrus trees (oranges, lemons, mandarins and tangerines) in containers, in the greenhouse or conservatory
- High levels of humic and fulvic acids designed to increase and maintain soil fertility
- Specially balanced formulation
- Simply add 10ml of Citrus Focus in every litre of clean water, weekly