- V&A x BUILT: these bottles showcase prints from the world's leading art and design museum
- CELEBRATING NATURE: this design depicts a print from Ernst Haeckel's 'Art Forms in Nature'
- PERFECT SEAL: BUILT's leakproof technology makes this bottle ideal for on-the-go hydration
- VACUUM INSULATION: it keeps your drinks hot or cold for hours
- STAINLESS STEEL: made of rust-resistant, food-safe stainless steel, it won't taint drinks or produce condensation
View Full Details
Whether you’re out and about on a birdwatching adventure, or dreaming of trips gone by while you make your way to work, this BUILT drinks bottle will ensure that you stay refreshed throughout the day. In collaboration with the V&A, this bottle shaped thermal flask features a beautiful illustration from the 1899 publication, 'Kunstformen der Natur' (Art Forms in Nature), by biologist and naturalist, Ernst Haeckel. The design is finished with the BUILT logo. This stainless steel bottle is as robust and practical as it is pretty. Produced from top-quality, highly durable materials, it’s the perfect companion for commuters, gym fans and birdwatchers. Thanks to clever double-walled insulation, and the latest Perfect Seal technology, the vacuum flask is entirely leak proof, and will preserve the temperature of your drinks without affecting the outer surface that’s in contact with your hand. Tea, coffee and soups will stay warm and delicious for up to 6 hours without burning your fingers, whilst iced tea, water, and other cold drinks remain refreshingly cool for up to 24 hours.