- V&A x BUILT: these bottles showcase prints from the world's leading art and design museum
- CELEBRATING AVIATION: this design depicts English aeronaut, James Sadler, hot air ballooning in 1813
- PERFECT SEAL: BUILT's leakproof technology makes this bottle ideal for on-the-go hydration
- VACUUM INSULATION: it keeps your drinks hot or cold for hours
- STAINLESS STEEL: made of rust-resistant, food-safe stainless steel, it won't taint drinks or produce condensation
View Full Details
Whether you’re up in the air on an exciting adventure, or your head’s in the clouds as you potter to work, this BUILT drinks bottle will ensure that you stay refreshed throughout the day. In collaboration with the V&A, this bottle shaped thermal flask depicts England's first aeronaut, James Sadler, sailing through the skies of Nottingham in a hot air balloon in 1813. The design is finished with the BUILT logo. This stainless steel bottle is as robust and practical as it is pretty. Produced from top-quality, highly durable materials, it’s the perfect companion for commuters, gym fans, hikers and adventurers. Thanks to clever double-walled insulation, and the latest Perfect Seal technology, the vacuum flask is entirely leak proof, and will preserve the temperature of your drinks without affecting the outer surface that’s in contact with your hand. Tea, coffee and soups will stay warm and delicious for up to 6 hours without burning your fingers, whilst iced tea, water, and other cold drinks remain refreshingly cool for up to 24 hours.