- A beautiful serving platter that combines rustic acacia wood with a unique, contemporary design. Complete with a 5 year guarantee
- The raised platform presents your delicious aperitifs in eye-catching style, as well as maximising space on the table
- Ideal for serving foods that are made to share. Pile up portions of antipasti or entrees. Serve delicate desserts or tasty tapas
- When you're not dining, you can use it to create additional space in the kitchen. It also disassembles to store flat
Practicality meets culinary passion with the Master Class Artesà Raised Wooden Serving Platter. This natural wooden board has raised feet, so your delicacies are presented with elevated style. At the same time, it makes them easy to reach and helps maximise space on the table, so it’s perfect for busy buffets, as well as dinner parties and special family meals.
This is the 37 x 12 x 13 cm (14½ x 4½ x 5 inches) version of this platter. It's the ideal size for serving medium portions of tapas or several individual desserts. And because it’s 100 per cent food-safe, you can place antipasti or canapés directly onto the wooden board.
- Measures 37 x 12 x 13 cm (14½ x 4½ x 5 inches)
- Easy to assemble – all parts included
- Hand-wash only